At Montpeliers we pride ourselves in exceeding customer expectations and are dedicated to setting new standards in the hospitality industry. We achieve this by recruiting, training retraining and developing the best quality staff available to us.
" I came to Edinburgh over the festival, loved the city, got a job with Montpeliers, and want to stay. It's great! "
Andy, Perth, Australia
We offer a challenging and fun training programme:
- Scotland’s first Cocktail Academy
- Advanced bar skills workshops
- Professional cocktail competitions
- Barista coffee training
- Certified wine and Champagne courses from industry specialists
- Management development programme
- Vocational qualifications for bar, waiting staff and chefs
Meet new people and make new friends:
- Enjoy working in a vibrant, lively environment
- Fun and sociable atmosphere when you are at work
- Great staff parties
Excellent staff benefits and relocation packages
- Great staff incentives all year round
- Excellent tip earning potential
- Performance related pay system
- Relocation costs and accommodation provided for key positions
Montpeliers Edinburgh Ltd are proud to use Flow Online Training as an integral part of their award winning staff training. Flow is an innovative approach to hospitality training that has been developed in association with Montpeliers (Edinburgh) Ltd. Flow covers all of the fundamental areas of service and legislative training for staff working in hospitality, and has been endorsed by the SQA, the Institute of Hospitality and accredited by the National Skills Academy for Hospitality. Each training module has a final, certificated, exam, and on completion staff can download essential product knowledge information which can be used as a source of ongoing reference.
Flow also comes complete with a bespoke, complimentary management system, which allows us to manage all training activity, track progress and view results. For more information on Flow Hospitality Training please visit their website , email us or call Flow on 0844 445 7119
If you think you have what it takes to work with one of the country’s leading hospitality operators please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
or Recruitment Manager, Montpeliers (Edinburgh) Ltd, 29 Queensferry Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4QS.